Interested in a career in real estate? The Fiorella Group @ RE/MAX Results is growing, and we are looking for a Real Estate Apprentice. Our Apprenticeship Program includes paid on-the-job training by experienced, high producing agents; assistance in obtaining a MN Real Estate License (if not currently licensed); and aid with initial real estate licensing fees.
While there is no ceiling on your earning potential, your hard work, dedication and consistency will afford you the opportunity to earn $75,000 to $100,000 or more annually (after you have learned the business) - again with no cap. Although it sounds cliché, the sky truly is the limit when it comes to your earning potential. However to be clear, this is not about the money for us, nor should it be for you. Our focus is always 100% on delivering superior service to our clients and on fostering a fun and nurturing environment for success for our team members - while always remembering that happiness, health and balance in life are worth more than any amount of money one can earn. If you are focused on doing the right thing while taking care of our clients, the rest will fall into place.
Are you fresh out of school? Perhaps you're considering a career change? Maybe you're someone who is looking for a new challenge in their life? Those all sound like great starting points to us. In the end it's really quite simple. If you are smart, friendly, hard-working, flexible, have the energy and attitude to succeed and are excited for an opportunity to join a successful real estate team while learning this business the right way, then we want to know more about you.
The Fiorella Group @ RE/MAX Results is looking for a Real Estate Apprentice - minimum requirements include:
- HS Diploma (Some College or College Degree Preferred)
- Superior communication skills - in person, on the phone and electronically
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Extremely flexible schedule - this is not a Mon-Fri, 9 to 5 career
- Experience with Google Suite or Office 365
- Ability to perform at a high level in a fast paced environment
- Enjoys working independently, while also being part of a high producing team
- Loves to meet new people and quickly builds rapport - in person, on the phone and electronically
- Extremely reliable transportation
- Comfortable driving extensively throughout the Twin Cities metro area
- Willing to attend meetings and spend time in the office as needed at our Apple Valley location
To learn more, take the next step and apply. Go to: Apply @ The Fiorella Group or click the link below to access our rather informal, but always interesting application.
Any questions, feel free to call or email our Team Leader, Steve Fiorella.
We look forward to hearing from you!
The Fiorella Group @ RE/MAX Results